For quicker service and a free quote call Laimis now at
local (801)815-7725 to schedule a no obligation consultation.
As a professional wedding photographer in Chicago, originally from
Lithuania, the things that stand out the most are the wonderful four seasons
and architecture. Chicago has some of the most wonderful city backdrops
for every season, and if nature is what you’re looking for, there are plenty of
parks that make you believe you’re in a meadow. The exciting thing about
four seasons is the variety of photos one can get. This is also applicable to
all of Midwest and Chicagoland area, which I photograph if my couples
have their wedding outside Chicago.
From the moment a contract is signed, I start the preparations for the
wedding, as we all know, preparation is key in every project.
• A few months before the wedding, I get in touch with the bride and
groom to set up the engagement session. We need to finish this in
order to have photos for save the date, invitations or anything else
• A couple of weeks before the wedding I double check the information
for times and locations for ceremony, reception and wedding party
• I time the driving distances between home and locations for the
wedding and make sure I allow myself more than needed time
between each venue.
My style of Photography is mixed between photojournalistic and traditional.
I know most couples these day like the “reportage” Photography, however
family and friends are more used to the traditional, posed type. Because of
this I do both and everyone is content
• I try to deliver more than asked for, therefore I arrive at the bride’s
house early to make sure I have sufficient time to photograph all the
important details such as invitations, flowers, wedding dress and
• Once at the ceremony location, I capture the groom and his
• The ceremony will be covered from every possible angle, covering
bride being walked down the aisle and groom waiting for her, along
with the rituals of the ceremony.
• Once that’s finished, I take leaving shots as well as posed shots in
front of ceremony location with the family.
• From there we go to the wedding party locations, that have been
previously chosen by the couple and all permits taken care of.
• When entering the reception area, I focus on the guests arriving and
capturing shots of everyone enjoying the cocktail hour, while the bride
and groom get ready for their introduction.
• Reception including speeches, toasts, first dance and cutting of the
• Throughout the reception, I always make sure that there is at least
one photo of every couple there, and photos of the bride and groom
interacting with their guests and dancing.
I personally believe that every photo I deliver to my client has to be the
absolute best. I use only digital cameras and equipment, all Nikon, always
having back-ups in case of emergency, therefore the post-production has to
be done accordingly.
• Once all images are in my computer, I go through all of them and edit
for best printing quality, working on contrast, luminosity and color.
• The files that the couple gets, just a few weeks after the wedding, are
always digital and in high resolution, on a DVD along with the
• Besides the digital photos, they always get a DVD slideshow of the
• About 150 photos will be put on line in the client Gallery so that
friends and family can see them and download them for free.
• Depending on the package chosen the couple and I work on the
wedding album together to ensure total satisfaction.
Prices vary from package to package, but all include a full day shooting (10
hours), covering the bride getting ready, ceremony, wedding party photos
and reception. If you don’t need so many hours, then hourly rates are
$140.00, and you can customize the wedding day as needed. Either way,
your photos will come out looking great and on a quick turnaround.
For more information, feel free to contact me at any time, either by
phone at (801) 815-7725 or by mail at Laimis@L-Imaging.com